Hanne Lerche Raadal (Administration)
Hanne graduated in 1992 from the Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU) with a degree in civil engineering (watercourse constructions) and started working at Ostfold Research in 1996. She works with environmental documentation and carbon accounting of products, processes and companies, based on the Life Cycle Assessment methodology, with a major focus on energy and waste treatment systems. She finalised her PhD thesis “Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from electricity generation systems. Tracking and claiming in environmental reporting”. Hanne is Research Manager at Ostfold Research.
- Comparison of recycling and incineration of aluminium cans.
- Comparison of recycling and incineration of PET bottles
- Notat tilleggsanalyser til OR 14.16 Ver. 1.0 ( LCA of beverage container production, collection and treatment systems )
- LCA of beverage container production, collection and treatment systems
- Allocation of water consumption in multipurpose reservoirs
- The inventory and life cycle data for Norwegian hydroelectricity
- The life-cycle water footprint of two hydropower projects in Norway
- Greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions from electricity generation systems. Tracking and claiming in environmental reporting
- GHG emissions and energy performance of wind power
- Exam report: Guarantees of Origin (GOs)